Thailand, Bang Pakong, Adhesive Technologies
Process Quality Engineer
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Coordinate with Project Manager and plant local team on new/localization products through MOC process. Prepare relevant document and submit to customers (i.e., PSW/PPAP for automotive customers)
- Work as MOC process owner, follow up with team to process and close MOC on time.
- Lead investigation of off-spec batches and customer complaint, prepare 8D report and submit to customer
- Support Process Engineer to review PFMEA, lead Control Plan review
- Support Quality System team to conduct internal audit, process/product audit.
- Lead Lean Six-sigma project
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry or industrial engineer.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in quality engineer function in automotive industry.
- Good command of English
- Professional experience on IATF16949 and Core Tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plan,SPC, MSA).
- Willing to base in Amata Nakorn, Chonburi
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.