Thailand, Bangkok, Beauty Care
Wholesale Sales Representative
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Purpose of the job:
To achieve maximum sales volume, distribution, display objectives and bills collection within specified territory boundaries and sectors. Able to provide job coaching or job instruction to other Sales representatives/Consultants. Able to lead other team members when needed. Obtaining a proper job experience for a certain period in organization.
- To be fully aware of business developments and be conversant with modern selling and merchandising techniques
- Look after present customers and acquire new customers through sales activities
- Continuously update and give advice to customers on products and service of the company
- Operate an efficient journey plan which will ensure maximum use of time available
- Keep the Superior fully informed of competitive activity
- Achieve favorable acceptance of the Company and its’ product range
- Achieve transfer order objectives
- Ensure a proper money collection system
- Achieve non-credited branch call objectives
- Keep store staff fully conversant with product application, performance and development
- Co-ordinate all sales action with Marketing and Education Service/ Technical Consultants (for Salon Sales Representatives only)
- Ensure all areas of administration are fulfilled promptly
- Ensure all items of Company equipment are satisfactorily maintained
- Ensure the safety and confidentiality of all Company data (manually held or computerized).
- Undertake any other duties as specified by the Superior as may be required from time to time
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in sales activity in FMCG business. Wholesale beauty care product is highly preferred
- Must be driven and determined, resilient, open-minded, flexible, have good communication, influencing, planning and leadership skills
- Preferred to be knowledgeable about SAP and Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills in English – presentation, verbal, written
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.