Thailand, Sriracha Chonburi, Beauty Care
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Control and analyze microorganism of products and raw material by follow up standard method and supervise all equipment in microbiology laboratory
- Training and provide the simplify technical or idea to improve the better quality of microbiology method
- Training Mibi Lab operator to follow the chemical safety and Good Laboratory Practice
- Microorganism analysis for products and raw material by follow standard process
- Supervises all testing process and all equipment in the microbiology laboratory
- Documents and record to ensure that test results are accurate and operate the document system in accordance with GMP/ISO 22716 system
- Perform other duties as assigned by superior
- Compliance the regulation and standard of plant
- Perform as to policy compliance, the rule and regulations standards of GMP/ ISO 22716, ISO 50001, ISO45001
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Microbiology
- 3 years or above of experience of Microbiologist
- Good Analytical skill with an experience in GMP/ ISO 22716, ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 9001 system would be an advantage
- Had an experiences set up the lab
- Able to communicate in English and good in MS Office and Adobe
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.