Thailand, Bangkok, Human Resources
HR Business Partner
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Business Partnering – to partner with business and provide HR professional services and HR solutions including workforce planning, succession planning, organization development, organization & job design
- BP Operation – to execute HR business partner operation activities to ensure activities related to onboarding, employee lifecycle (promotion, transfer, etc.), and offboarding are properly executed.
- Represent HR in business management team meetings
- Partnering with business on HR topics to address business needs.
- Performing as a champion for HR guidelines and policies.
- Initiating and/or facilitating development discussions and plans of employees for business.
- Coordinating with HR Generalist to provide HR services to employees.
- Executing HR initiatives and programs with designated BU.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field
- 8 years of experience as HR professional including HRBP experience.
- Having SAP experience is a plus
- Good English communication
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.