Thailand, Sriracha Chonburi, Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Responsible for implementing the overall procedures and operating instructions relevant to Quality, Safety and Environment, within the scope of maintenance Engineering and in compliance with the rules defined by the Group.
- Improvement and development involve with machine to ensure that meet high efficiency and continuous running
- Monitoring all necessary processes to ensuring that the machine is following up effective method and excellence in quality
- Planning and Manage Maintenance Schedule of Preventive and Predictive to make the machine, equipment is reliability.
- Strong technical skill in Automation system such as PLC Siemens, Mitshubishi, Omron and Touch Panel
- Knowledge in MTTR, MTBF, Maintenance OEE and problem-solving skill tool such as PDCA, QRQC, 4M, basic Lean operation.
- Knowledge in spare part management of Maintenance job.
- Monthly Maintenance KPI report, analyze and manage KPI to achieve target.
- Perform break down Maintenance to ensure that there is no effect on production plan.
- Experience in Mechanical & Pneumatic system is advantage
- Perform as to policy compliance, the rules and regulations standards of GMP, ISO 50001, SHE and HPS
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or Mechatronics
- At least 3 years experiences in Maintenance Engineer with Manufacturing, Automotive or any other related field.
- Able to communicate well in English
- Knowledge of EPA, OSHA, ISO50001, ISO45001
- Knowledge in OEE, PDCA, QRQC, basic Lean operation
- Advance knowledge of mechanical, electrical systems
- Advance troubleshooting skills