Thailand, Bangkok, Finance
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Support management in accounting and key information such as production output, processing cost, material cost, inventory, freight and warehouse cost, scarp & provision, expenses analysis and other reports required by management
- Organize product cost calculation, standard costing and variance analysis
- Arrange short term planning, activity rate calculation and investment planning
- Complete monthly closing and other reports
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting
- With (five) 5 years of working experience in a manufacturing industry
- Must be knowledgeable in SAP
- Must have good English communication skills