Thailand, Sriracha Chonburi, Beauty Care
Maintenance Engineer Senior Supervisor
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Inspecting equipment , conducting planning and undertaking schedule maintenance
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns.
- Servicing and replacing old or faulty equipment.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunction.
- Removing old equipment and installing new machines
- Proving technical support and training on new equipment.
- Realisation of maintenance projects, according to the investment plan
- Create and support the most effective use of resources in terms of equipment and human resources.
- Minimizing Costs needed by Best Practices Solutions
- Manage and plan the work with advice as well as solving problems for employees.
- Plan, control and monitor the results of the daily management of the areas of responsible.
- Managing of spare parts inventory
- Managing and control all maintenance activities to be complied with safety, environmental , quality standards , legal requirements and Henkel standards
- Monitor and manages the energy efficiency including responsible for providing technical analysis, review, measurement, and verification projects
- Perform as to policy compliance, the rules and regulations of standard of GMP, ISO50001 and SHE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer
- Min 3 years working experience as a maintenance engineer with Manufacturing or chemical , automotive or any other related fields.
- Good command on both written and spoken English
- Positive attitude, hard working with a good management skill