Thailand, Bangkok, Adhesive Technologies
Manager Market Intelligence APAC
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Develop short-& long-term plan of market intelligence (MI) function for APAC Adhesive Technologies and drive change agenda to meet the strategic business units (SBUs) and function goals
- Provide data-driven insights of APAC market and industry, develop deep-dive analysis of APAC/local competitors to enable the organization to make business informed decision
- Define and align standard process & methodology for macroeconomic and industrial indicators with central global MI team to ensure data consistency
- Manage market intelligence publication to business and functional key stakeholders; manage and enhance MI platform for effective and efficient content sharing
- Enhance user engagement to continuously deliver valuable content to relevant stakeholders in a timely and effective manner for better strategy development and business decision making
- Run on-demand analysis to support SBUs strategic projects
- Participate and roll out global strategic initiatives to APAC
- Bachelor in or master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing or related fields
- At least 8 years working experience in strategic marketing field. Consultancy experience in chemical industry is highly preferred
- Excellent English communication
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Self-motivated, independent, and eager to take on additional assignments
- Comprehensive market knowledge
- Strategic thinking with good business sense
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding skill in information management tools such as SharePoint and Teams
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills