HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns
- Conduct monthly Demand Alignment and S&OP meeting
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
- Communicate forecast and inventory estimations to sales team and internal stake holders
- Understand product launch for sales process, including procurement and co-packing lead-time
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies
- Manage product life cycle including new product introduction, transfer, change and delisting
- Create and Maintain Material Master in SAP
- Manage inventory level, plan & monitor the availability of products